Ayr-Paris Band

Wrapping up my blog about the tour 2 weeks after the fact seems anti-climactic. But here goes...


Once again, I want to thank Ruth for her patience and availability so that I could use her computer to keep my blog going. 

Dudley, my wee moose companion, did make it into many pictures, but not so much in the blog. I make slide shows of my trips and I'll fit him in here and there. 

Places we visited and made memories:

Innsbruck, Austria...
Bern, Switzerland...
Lyon, France...
Nancy, France...
Strasbourg, France...
Munich, Germany...
Markt Erlbach, Germany...
(and Reykjavik, Iceland for a few of us)

This band trip, along with all the others, was arranged through hours (and years, actually) of work by our Travel Committee: Irene Adeney, George Schmidt, and Derrick Ostner. Their years of experience create awesome trips and every more fabulous memories for the band. THANK YOU!!

Please take the time to talk to band members for their take on the trip. Although many of us shopped, visited sites, and yes, drank together, we have lots of experiences to share. A few wine tours on the way were especially memorable! We also end up having lots of recommendations - places we would return to and why. 

And so ends another band trip. Thanks for coming along on this one! In a few years we will be off again to who knows where. 

Until then,
Barb






No comments:

Post a Comment